School Climbing Walls
Building, maintaining and using your School Climbing Wall can be a daunting task. We will ensure that you get the best advice and well trained staff to facilitate your climbing sessions.
Climbing walls are a fantastic way to develop coordination, teamwork, problem-solving skills, trust, balance, strength and confidence. Such a resource can help develop an interest in the wider world of outdoor adventures and can work well in your school.
Over the years we have built up great relationships with key manufacturers. Thinking of building a climbing wall in your school? We can help guide you in the right direction.
Services we offer….
- Acting as Technical Advisors for the development and operation of your climbing wall.
- Providing training and development of climbing wall staff.
- Continual monitoring and staff development.
- Providing route setting services, hold cleaning and training.
- Documenting risk assessment, policies and procedures.
- Advice and consultancy.
- Undertake structural surveys and repairs of climbing wall.
- Climbing Wall Award Training and Assessment courses.
Dan Robinson is a technical advisor for a number of climbing walls and is able to provide the back up and support you need for your wall.